Fascinating Foot Facts
* The foot has 250,000 sweat glands, they release about 200 mls of perspiration every day.
* Around 70% of foot problems come from wearing the wrong footwear or ill-fitting shoes. Many of these foot problems start in childhood.
* 85% of diabetic foot ulcers are caused by footwear.
* In the United Kingdom, about 30 million pounds is spent annually on foot care services for the elderly.
* Even the Bible records the foot problems of King Asa, David’s son……"nevertheless in the time of his old age he was diseased in his feet." (1 Kings 15:23).